Global consulting market research firm ($650M), and a leading supplier of consumer and analytic solutions to the CPG industry. Publicly held until 2004 then became privately held. Reported to EVP, GM.
Responsible for revenues totaling $25M-25 full time employees-and 5 vice presidents as direct reports. Overall responsibilities included consulting, business process improvement, contract negotiation, servicing, support of branded and private label marketing and sales, and development and delivery of custom solutions. Client objective was to drive profitable revenue trough the enterprise. Retailers included Wal-Mart, Costco, Safeway, Kroger, Walgreen, Target, Whole Foods and Dollar Stores. Clients included PepsiCo, Unilvever, Con Agra, American Greetings, H-P, Nestle, Microsoft, Acosta, Advantage and Daymon.
Drove $50M+ in incremental profit during tenure by securing over 300 new clients to the enterprise.
- Exceeded revenue and profit plan for all areas of responsibility six of seven years overall.
- Started Business Development group in 2000 and exceeded target for six consecutive years.
- Mentored, nurtured and promoted six direct reports from Director to VP and one from VP to SVP.
- Awarded membership in IRI President's Club for outstanding achievement.
- Oversaw the Customer Interaction Center delivering data, solutions and analytics to 600 US based clients via the phone and web.
Drove annual savings of $1M by off shoring multiple analyst positions to Bangalore, India.
Grew call center revenue by 230% expanding existing clients penetration and grew overall maximum client servicing limit from $75K to $300K.
- Developed strategic alliances with all US based Sales and Marketing Agencies (Broker) clients.
- Spoke frequently at multiple industry trade functions.
Career Track at IRI (2000-2007): promoted to SVP Bus Dev and Client Relations, Agoura Hills, CA(2005-07),promoted to SVP Bus Dev and Customer Interaction Center, Agoura Hills, CA(2001-2005), VP Business Development, Agoura Hills, CA(2000-2001).