Rep Connection Inc.
Direct all aspects of channel marketing and technology consulting firm, servicing nationwide client base. Work directly with executives and leaders within client companies to provide expertise, recommendations, and support on critical initiatives, including satisfaction surveys, security assessments, and scalable IT solutions.
- Played key role in launching and managing the Gift and Home Trade Association, serving as the Executive Director from 2003-2008. Grew membership from start-up of 100 companies to 376, coordinated 5 conferences with year-over-year growth, and expanded newsletter from quarterly to semimonthly distribution. Additional contributions included:
- Recommended 1st off-site strategic planning meeting that grew into 2-day annual industry event.
- Launched the Education Committee that developed 2-day specialized training seminar for sales associates.
- Organized and executed "Envisioning the Ideal Gift Industry" meeting of 16 key leaders for industry level strategic visioning.
- Served as a member of the Security Assessment team for the Los Angeles International Airport post 9/11.Contributed to the identification of 18 security issues.
- Developed a user manual for an Application Service Provider that received recognition for quality and depth.
- Designed and analyzed results for Customer Service Survey spanning 20+ companies.
- Developed Interactive Websites using Drupal for several companies.