Booz Allen Hamilton
- Program manager leading a 30 person team providing Information Technology (IT) architecture, security, networking, systems, and software engineering support required to integrate and evaluate advanced concepts and technologies supporting Defense Intelligence transformation goals.
- Drafted key sections and oversaw the production of the technical and management volumes of a proposal leading to a five year $30M contract with the Defense Intelligence Agency.
- Provided Information Technology (IT) and Architecture support for a Joint Forces Command experimentation effort developing capabilities to rapidly coordinate and synchronize Intelligence Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets to achieve persistent surveillance requirements.
- Developed and coordinated the implementation of a complex IT architecture involving Command and Control (C2), Collection Management, and Network Communications Systems with Modeling and Simulation (M&S) tools in support of a two week, 100+ person experiment to test Joint Integrated Persistent Surveillance (JIPS) solutions.
- Documented ISR asset tasking and management using Department of Defense (DoD) Architectural Framework (DoDAF) operational and system views enabling the development and evaluation of eight JIPS solutions addressing Central Command, Pacific Command, and Marine Corps requirements.
- Lead planner for JIPS participation in Empire Challenge 2010 (EC10). Drafted and implemented a comprehensive plan for incorporating JIPS solutions in EC10 leading to the validation and refinement of JIPS solutions in a complex, live fly environment replicating the Afgh