Director, Global Business Development and Field Operations (2004 - 2006)
Senior member of Alias' Global Field Sales Management team, reporting to VP Global Sales and Marketing. Managed team of 18 professionals responsible for industry business development, global channels business development, strategic alliances, Market Research, and eCommerce.
- Consistently overachieved $100M+ global sales quota including two President's club awards.
- Successfully recruited and integrated Industry Business Development team whose effort resulted in growth rates in select verticals of upwards of 90%.
- Developed a three-year strategic business plan for Alias and for Sales and Marketing that became the basis for Alias' long term investment plan.
- Co-led acquisition committee and developed an acquisition strategy, framework and funnel for Alias.
- Involved in due diligents and integration planning for a number of acquisition targets.
- Led integration of Kaydara (Montreal-based Software Company acquired by Alias in 2004) for sales and marketing resulting in the successful incorporation of the sales and marketing functions globally.
- Consistently rated as one of the top performing managers in the company by corporate employee opinion survey.
Director, Global Field Operations (2000 - 2004)
Reporting to the VP of Global Sales and Marketing, managed team of 10 professionals responsible for global channels' business development, strategic alliances, eCommerce, education programs, field communications and sales operations. General Manager for the Sketchbook Pro product line.
- Restructured global sales model from a direct to a channels focus model, driving software sales volume increases of upwards of 400%.
- Gained sales and business development experience in all major European and Asian markets.
- Launched eCommerce and grew on-line revenues from $20K to over $2.5M per annum.
- Implemented key forecasting, CRM, lead management and targeted marketing infrastructure, including Siebel and Blue Martini managing upwards of over 200,000 sales contact per year.
- Implemented Targeted Account Selling programs for enterprise accounts, driving increased product and services revenue for the company.
- Global sales and marketing responsibility for Sketchbook Pro product line. Grew the product from launch to over $500K in revenue while creating a business-to-consumer channel for Alias.