Human Resources Manager
- Consults with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough, objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, regarding legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partners with legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management and employees to include coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation Provide guidance and input on organizational design, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for departments and individual executive coaching needs.
- Where appropriate designs, develops, and delivers training programs.