Senior Reporting Consultant
- Support Mail Pharmacy Operations partners through research, development, and maintenance of ongoing and ad-hoc financial, quality, and performance reporting
- Serve as primary point of contact and liaison between Reporting team and Mail Pharmacy Operations partners - provide regular, open channels of communication to ensure ongoing reporting needs are met
- Identify opportunities - through maintenance and analysis of reporting, call out opportunities presented from work balance issues causing negative financial impacts. Research and build complementary reporting to further research root causes.
- Develop new Reporting - Lead project to develop new performance reporting for calling technicians leveraging Avaya data. Build data extracts to feed into reporting system, collaborated in development of final reporting.
- Consolidate and streamline reporting - coordinated efforts to streamline regular performance reporting offerings with Mail Operations partners. Identified best reporting practices, eliminated duplicated and unused offerings, and developed standardized reporting packages to drive consistency.
- Maintenance and enhancement of high-visibility Executive level client data dashboards, as well as Medicare-D phone service metrics (focus on disconnected and short calls). Review reporting for accuracy and completeness, as well as identify items of interest in the final deliverable.
- Supervise staff of Reporting Consultants - Supervise staff of 3 reporting consultants (exempt), provide project management and guidance, development opportunities, and technical support for ongoing reporting work