Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) Officer
The Netherlands Institute for Multiparty Democracy, The Hague
Carrying an oversight and advising on management of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) systems in 22 NIMD country programs
(Ukraine, Georgia, Tunisia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Mali, Benin, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Columbia, Lebanon, Jordan)
- Providing support in the development of data collection methods and instruments for the measurement of outcome and intermediate indicators.
- Ensuring timely delivery, availability and aggregation of PME data;
- Monitoring the quality of the supplied data with focus on a number of specific country programs;
- Drafting IATI-compliant work instructions for data entry.
- Advising employees at NIMD headquarters in The Hague, but also at the country offices and partner organizations, when writing program and project reports based on the PME system;
- Monitoring the quality of the delivered reports, so they meet the requirements of the donors.
- Reporting in International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) database;
- Strengthening PME capacity with partner organizations and country offices;
- Organizing training and workshops to instruct colleagues to apply these methods and tools.