Graphic Designer II
• Lead designer on Serco-NA's two biggest wins (VDOT and CMS) as well as hundreds of proposals ranging in worth from $50K to $1B
• Manage the lifecycle of proposal graphics and covers by working with the author to conceptualize ideas and by producing graphics in desired formats while meeting the specifications of both the RFP and Serco’s branding guidelines.
• Key member of the team that created the internal concept of operations for Serco's proposal process. Designed the online interface to access this information.
• Assist team with production and assembly of all proposal materials.
• Played key role in obtaining and maintaining Serco's ISO 20K certification. Oversaw incident/problem management, configuration management, business relationship management, service improvement change management, and supplier management functions.