WW IT Snr Digital Product Line Director - Consumer & CMD - Team (48)
Johnson & Johnson Inc.
Technology Leadership | Global Program Governance | Digital Solutions | Data Governance | Business Partnering | Strategic Planning & Product road mapping | Organization Leadership| Financial Management | Change Management | Global Product Development
The role of the WW Senior IT Director of Digital Products & Solutions is to lead the Digital Product Line Organization & Product Engagement Organizations across our Digital Channels. This role is responsible for Leading, shaping and directing the technology product strategy for digital products and solutions informed by the overall business strategy and actively partners and provides thought leadership across our Total Brand Experience , Marketing accelerator, global eCommerce & Consumer Medical Devices groups whilst overseeing our global & regional digital product line leaders in the delivery of technology product & solutions to meet Johnson & Johnson Consumers & Consumer Medical Devices global digital needs.
- Member / sponsorship of business leadership teams in IT, Global Marketing Services, Total Brand Experience, CMD
- Global Leadership of the Consumer & CMD Digital product line teams
- Responsible for the commercial IT thought leadership /sponsorship of all global digital product & program management including, business case creation, financial & organizational change management in the roll out of digital capabilities Web, mobile, CRM, eCommerce, Marketing automation & connected experiences ($17.5 m Investment Annually)
- Spearhead the product strategy vision and lead the Digital team in the development and delivery of digital product & solutions
- Responsible for owning and driving delivery of integrated product roadmap and digital technology capabilities, ensuring focus on business needs and establishing clear KPIs in collaboration with business product owners.
- Talent acquisition of regional & global digital talent that can lead the successful delivery of modern approaches to global omnichannel capabilities, and create a source of competitive advantage for J&J Consumer brands.
- Consults with business partners & leaders across all groups to shape demand & governance to determine how to best support the business through the effective use of digital technology, effective business planning, prioritization, business analysis and needs analysis.
- Globally responsible for global digital budgets, including all financial allocation models across sectors and regions.
- NA Council representative for Talent management
- JJT Thought Leadership on Digital organizational design & change management