Skilled professional seeking a position with an exciting company that provides innovative ideas within the work place and prefers a team based work environment.
Jul 2010 - Present
Technical Analyst/Supply Chain Anaylst
- Support analyst for two regional groups within Customer Operations
- Create and distributed several reports that assisted in streamlining workflow
- Assisted other regional groups when the opportunity arose
- Keyed customer orders for several Customer Service Representatives
- Indexed and routed shortage and overage documents
- Organized donations to Feeding America for the regional CSRs
Supply Chain Analyst
- Currently support several Alternate Channels within Customer Operations
- Point of contact between customers and their brokers/Sales representative
- Input, review, and monitor customer orders for accuracy
- Generate returns on overages and investigate shortages
- Work closely with deductions to resolve order discrepencies
- Proactively work to ensure orders will ship timely and in full
- Creatively come up with ideas to streamline the workload
Oct 2002 - Aug 2009
Senior Claims Associate
- Well organized and effective within high pressure environments.
- Advanced in microsoft application programs.
- Detailed in file and claims accuracy.
- Ability to handle and interpret multiple claim policies without error.
- Communicated with customers regarding claim payments and problems.
- Handled written correspondence required for claims.
- Experienced in liability auto claims.
- Property and injury claims assesments and settlement.
- Licensed in 12 states, including MI, FL, and NY.
- Handled complex arbitrated and litigated claims.
- Able to settle claims within evaluated target value.
- Well-versed in claimant, attorney representation.
- Excellent investigative skills and problem solving.
Skilled in SAP for use with order processing and monitoring Pull cut reports, Process Allocations, Set up filters, Forecasting within VMI, and generating reports for Senior Anaylsts to review supply/demand for ordering. Well versed in Winshuttle for SAP. Process winshuttle orders and set up of winshuttle forms.
Ability to diffuse complex situations and maintain positive work environment.
Effective both written and oral
Microsoft Office software
Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook