- Lyon France
- [email protected]
For two months, I worked with an IT doctor.
I learnt web-services, the Smalltalk-80 language, and to work in english.
I was in the customer service of a Bouygues Telecom store for 2 weeks.
My job consisted of advising customers, selling phones, accessories and subscription.
I learnt some commercial and communication skills.
I was shipmate, especially in kitchen at the Part-Dieu Quick for two weeks.
My job consisted of making burgers for customers.
I learnt this job was really hard because we are like machines.
We don't use our brain, and I don't like this.
I realized the chance I have to work in IT.
I was Baggage handler in a very famous hotel : The Byblos.
I improved some skills :
- Physical because I had to carry very heavy baggages all the day (and sometimes night).
- English because the Byblos is a international hotel. I had to speak in english with the clients.
- Respect and humbleness because clients are very rich and we can't treat them like other people.
I have made some physical jobs :
- Put products on display in supermarkets
- Unload goods from lorries.
- Do inventories.
I improved some commercial skills, and discovered entreprise environment.
Sports: Archery (Rhône champion in 2004), VTT, Martial arts
Cinéma, Maths, Philosophy, Personal development.