Developer/Technical Business Analyst
• Design and develop new features and enhancements on various applications: principally Smith Barney Broker Compensation, Web-based Workflow, and Investment/Insurance Referral Applications.
· Enabled management and tracking of >300 projects per year by developing database application to store project data, prioritize projects, manage time and size estimates, and produce reports.
· Improved call center operations, reduced costs, eliminated work duplication, and ensured regulatory compliance by creating screens to track clients’ employment history and other demographic data, account investigations, charge backs, and errors.
· Dramatically increased account management efficiency and client retention by designing solution to capture back office issue reports and route email messages to broker of record.
· Enabled management of >333,600 new IRA accounts valued at $377M. Redesigned screens to allow back office personnel to issue checks and create debits/credits to IRA accounts.
· Facilitated tracking of non-compliant brokers, resulting in less regulatory risk, by designing detailed compliance reports for Compliance group.