* College professor with more than 30 years of experience in different social and cultural settings.
* School ESL teacher, Arts teacher,
* Administrator, worked as a Vice-Principal of the school, responsible for the extra-curricular programs.
* College administrator, served as a Dean of the School of Foreign Languages (Volgograd State Pedagogical University, Russia), oversaw the staff of more than 80 faculty and above 600 students in three departments (English, German, and French). The responsibilities included: curriculum design and development, staff training and professional development, fund raising, etc.
Master's, Ph.D programs supervisor. Under my supervision more than 20 Masters and about 10 Ph. D dissertations were successfully defended in Russia.
* Expertise in educational innovations, was a member of the Innovations Expertise Board in the Volgograd region Educational Committee, participated in the design and evaluation of the school innovative programs and trends.
* Initiated a Montessori movement in late 80s in southern part of Russia,
* Helped in the curriculum design and Montessori training for two schools of Montessori in Volgograd and Volzhskiy.
* Established a Humanistic Education Center that ran woskhops, seminars, master classes on innovative pedagogy, including R. Steiner, Maria Montessori, etc.