Golf, Tennis, Chess, Travel, Reading
Sales Executive with expertise in Enterprise Content Management - ECM, Enterprise Collaboration, Transactional Content Management - TCM, Image Capture and paper processing, Partnerships and Alliances development, Business Process Management - BPM. Significant experience in public sector, manufacturing, retail and life sciences verticals.
• Results-driven with a solid track record of leadership, business development and relationship management.• Extensive Alliances experience on joint solution development and marketing with Global SIs, Regional partners and outsourcers.• Software technology expertise including ECM, BI, BPM, SOA, and Collaboration.• Strong solution-based sales, presentation and problem solving skills.
2008 - Present
Alliances Director, India
• Global Business Development and joint solutions development for TCS, HCL and Wipro.• Created Enablement and training plan for Indian Outsourcers.• Building and training pre-sales engineering team in India.
May 2000 - Present
Director, Strategic Outsourcers
• Developed strategic alliance with ACS, Perot, CGI and Booz Allen Hamilton.• Attained greater than 300% increase over 2008 results with sales of $3.8MM.• Responsible for strategic business planning, sales and Go to Market Solutions.• Built key executive relationships with every partner.• Collaborated closely with marketing on joint marketing programs.• Created a 10X pipeline of 30 opportunities working closely with partner and field sales staff.• Led key negotiations on pricing and contracts.• Coordinated on training and enablement plans to ensure partner readiness.• Delivered 20 presentations and briefings to executive partners and staff.
Jan 2006 - Jan 2008
Technical Account Manager, Strategic SI
• Exceeded sales quotas by over 30% for 2006 and 2007.• Managed technical relationship with Accenture, Unisys and Bearing Point.• Worked closely with marketing on Go to Market Solutions and marketing programs.• Lead qualification and sales enablement globally.• Identified and collaborated on global go-to-market solutions and strategy.• Performed 25 executive presentations to partners and internally.• Conducted 50 sales and technical training sessions.
Jan 2004 - Jan 2006
Systems Engineering Manager, Federal
• Achieved 120% of quota and $50m in government and enterprise sales.• Managed a team of 10 Systems Engineers in North and South America.• Increased sales within Federal group by 80% and Latin America by 140%.• Performed 30 Executive level demonstrations and requirements gathering meetings.• Collaborated with 20 Account Managers on account strategy and technical solutions.• Led Virtual Collaboration Team of 14 Systems Engineers. • Achieved Presidents’ Quota Club 5 of 6 years.
2000 - 2003
• Achieved $1.5m and 50% increase in Revenue for the West.• Assisted in developing 10 custom demo solutions for use by global SE team.• Successfully performed over 300 demonstrations of 5 product lines.• Instrumental in securing a $2 M License agreement at TRW and Nissan.
1994 - 2000
• Collaborated on 4 multi-million dollar Ecommerce, Internet and intranet initiatives• Developed 5 year, $50M business plan and BOD presentations to secure funding.• Set Internet, e-Commerce and Intranet Strategic direction.
1993 - 1994
• Provided Strategic direction and tactical plan for IT to support 100% y/o/y growth. • Produced Business Plan and $10M budget for all IT and Communications.• Successfully opened 9 stores and trained 200 store staff nationwide.• Implemented Back office phone, Exchange and Web systems at 20% below budget.