Monster Worldwide is one of the worlds largest internet employment sites. Monster Worldwide is also one of the 20 most visited sites out of 100 million worldwide.
I began my employment at Monster Worldwide in October 2003. During my tenure I supported many SVP level executives and their respective departments.
My daily responsibilities included, but were not limited to:
- Managed the day to day schedules for my assigned charges
- Handled all travel arrangements
- Responsible for submitting expense reports
- Update departmental documents as necessary (org charts, contact sheets etc.)
- Available on Blackberry and laptop 24 hours a day to facilitate communications with our global offices located in Europe and Malaysia.
- Travel between the Maynard and Cambridge offices several times a week
- Order office and coffee supplies
- Support lower level VP's and team members within the department in a limited capacity
- Many other miscellaneous duties
Unfortunately, in February 2010, my position was eliminated during their most recent restructuring effort as outlined in this xconomy article dated Feb. 2010:
Monster Cuts 200 Workers