Experience in Brand Management, Business Development and General Manager roles, developed in complex multicultural structured companies pertaining to B2C and B2B markets, in the food&beverage and retail industries. Wide competences of marketing, strategic and operative, beyond a solid experience in the product marketing management; in possession of multiple acquaintances on the techniques of marketing and planning/implementation of business plans.Knowledge of the most modern techniques regarding Customer Relationship Management thanks to the experience developed with Dunnhumby UK (Tesco Group) in the study of the Customer Insights, customers profile definition, targeting, positioning and set-up of direct marketing activities.Knowledge of the main methodologies of analysis, appraisal and control of the investments and their profit, budget planning.
Jan 2009 - Present
Head of marketing Pam & Panorama
The strategic marketing department takes care across the brands “Pam” (supermarkets) and “Panorama” (hypermarkets) it has the task to elaborate and implement the customer strategy through the definition of the strategic positioning. Setup of multifunctional projects in order to orient all business functions towards the satisfaction of the customer’s needs in order to conquer their trust and loyalty. Role key in the joint-venture with the English Consultant Dunnhumby (Tesco group) regarding the implementation of the systems of reading of customer insight and their application through the customer loyalty system.
- Responsible of market research (customer needs & satisfaction, market trends)
- Responsible of the strategic positioning of Pam (supermarkets) and Panorama (hypermarkets) brands and the setup of the annual customer plan
- Responsible of the Brand Identity Guidelines
- Responsible of the loyalty program
- Responsible of the Private Label development
- Coordination of a team composed by 14 full time employees.
Apr 2008 - Dec 2008
PAM Supermarkets is present on national level with a network of 110 supermarkets directly managed and over 600 franchisees. In 2008 it has achieved a turnover of 900 million Euros employing about 9000 people
- In charge of the activities of promotion through the definition of the activities of advertising, promotion (promotional flyers, in-store radio & TV in-store, pop supports), local store marketing, in-store communications.
- In charge of the activities of market research (customer needs & satisfaction, market trends)
- In charge of the implementation of loyalty program activities on the PAM network
- Coordination of a team composed by 11 full time employees.
Aug 2007 - Mar 2008
International Business Development Director
Airest is one of the largest food service and retail Group in Italy operating in “the people on the move” market (airport, motorways, railway stations) with 2007 consolidated sales of 200 Million Euro operating in Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, the United Arab Emirates and China.
- Responsible of the development and the operations of the international markets with a focus on the Middle East and Asian markets.
- Coordination of a team composed by 5 full time employees.