Business Analyst with good exposure to BFSI Domain, Corporate Banking, Cash Management, Payments, RTGS, Trade Finance, Retail Banking, Internet Corporate Banking Product Implementation and role of a BA in the SDLC.
Long Term Objective - To be recognised as Banking industry expert in IT applications especially in Retail / Corporate banking.
Short Term Objective - To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.
- Investment Banking - Managing the whole Settlement cycle for BSE as well as NSE, Data Management from both the exchanges, Issuance of Contract Notes, custodial confirmation, payment of margin, management of funds, meeting pay in and pay out obligations, Equity Market, Debt Market etc.
- Treasury Department - Managed the Operations work related to investment inCall money market, Mutual Funds, Commercial papers, Treasury Bills, G secs etc.
- Retail Banking - Experience includes SB, CA, OD, Accounts Management, Retail Assets etc.
- Payments - Experience includes RTGS, e-transfer, Electronic Clearing Service, E2E reconciliation Salary and Dividend payment distribution etc.,
- Cash Management - CAPS (Collection and Payment Service), Account Reconcilement services, SWEEP accounts etc.,
- Trade Finance - Hands on exposure includes Exports, Imports, Remittances, Letter of credit, Bank Guarantee etc.
- Manage Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits, Bill Discounting and Supply Chain Management of Corporate Clients.
- Operational responsibility for Cash Management System for Collection (cheque, cash), Payment (cheque, demand draft, at par cheque, electronic clearing services, transfers), investment (call money, money market mutual funds, debt instruments, government securities) and MIS Reporting.
- Processing of inland and foreign letter of credits, export documents and foreign cheque collection etc.
S1 Services is $ 240 million company having Headquarter in Atlanta, USA and branches all over the world. The company is listed on NASDAQ (NASDAQ:SONE) and is a leading banking solutions service provider product company having more than 3000 clients with top ten banks in the world.
- Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Effective handling of Onsite-Offshore Model
- RFP/RFI handling and customer demo of Corporate Banking product
- Identifying the gaps for the client Comerica Bank, USA between the product and the bank's requirements
- BRD/FRD document preparation for Zions Bank, USA
- Design system development solutions along with technical team
- Creation of end to end process flow chart for the various payment types such as ACH payments, Fed Wire payments, CHIPS, Transfers, Check Imaging, Giro, MEPS etc.
- Business analysis and estimation for change requests
- Liaison between various stake holders in the project
- System test plan SIT & UAT
- Identification/Review of SIT & UAT Test scenarios
- Functional Training to the Development and Quality Assurance team
- Analysis of "Workaround" solutions and defects priority
- SDLC development thru SCRUM (Agile) methodology
- Handled Business Analysis work for BB&T bank, USA, M&I Bank, USA, BTMU Bank, Singapore, SCB Bank Thailand
- Corporate Banking including Payments, Positive Pay, Reverse Positive Pay, Wires, ACH, Information Reporting etc.
- Hands on experience with tools such as Jira, Quality Center, Clear Case/SVN, Front Page
Sep 2006 - Present
At present I am working with S1 Enterprises for past 3 years 6 months as a Business Analyst and am involved in virtually every stage of SDLC.
2004 - 2006
I was managing the Corporate Banking and have hands on experience in Cash Management Services and Trade Finance.
Sep 2002 - Sep 2004
Jul 1995 - Sep 2002
I learned the Treasury back office, Admin and Equity and Debt broking back office activities in SBI Caps.
Oct 1994 - May 1995
The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank
- Retail Banking - Savings Bank, Current Account, Deposit Accounts, Clearing operations, Overdraft Accounts, Pay Order/ Demand Draft issue management and reconciliation. http://www.thanejanata.co.in/