Experienced Software R&D Project Manager and Software Architect, with 21 years experience across the software industry, Government R&D Labs and Universities.
- Highly effective software R&D project manager and builder of high-performance research and development teams. Experience with agile methods/SCRUM for R&D software projects.
- Deep expertise in designing large scale software system architectures, especially distributed, SOA-style applications. Some IaaS cloud experience.
- Superior written and presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
- Broad range of application experience, from financial transaction processing to the smart grid and scientific modeling and simulation
- Extensive consulting and technology evangelist experience
- PhD-level educated (completed 1989), and highly respected member of the software architecture R&D community
- Written 3 books, published 140+ refereed scientific papers and h-Index of 27 (see here for details)