30 years experience covering auto, light truck, medium commercial, OTR, and truck tire retreading with Graham Tire Company, a leading tire company operating 26 stores in the Midwest. Responsibilities during this tenure of 30 years included warehouse manager, inside counter sales, accounts payable, accounts receivable, office manager, outside commercial sales, sales manager, store manager, and retread shop manager. Extensive experience in truck retreading including shops with Bandag, Goodyear, and Oliver. Very familiar with Goodyear, Bridgestone, Michelin, and many other minor brand medium commercial truck tire brands. From 2006 thru present specialized in OTR tire sales with United states and world markets in the mining industry including China, Australia, South America, Russia, and the Middle East. Knowledgeable in repairing large OTR tires up to 63 inch.
- 27 year member of Sioux Falls Civic Organization Sertoma Club-Past president and Sertoman of the year sertoma.org
- Member of First Lutheran Church Praise Band flcsf.org
- Instructor in Alpha Bible study alphana.org
- Leader of "Apostles Jazz Standards Band"apostlesband.com
- Admin & Clerical Jobs - Data Entry, Office Manager, Store Manager, Retread shop manager, Truck shop manager
- Sales & Marketing - Consumer Marketing, Power point presentations, Corporate Marketing, Direct Marketing, Inside Sales, Market Research, Marketing Manager, Outside Sales, Sales Manager, Strategic Marketing
- Accounting - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Consulting, Cost Accounting, Inventories
- Customer Service - Customer Service Manager
- Information Technology - AS/400, Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and Power point, Internet, Business Analyst, Data Warehouse, Tire Database, Desktop Support
- Manufacturing/ Production - Inventory, Inventory Control, Logistics, Manufacturing, Operations, Plant Management, Purchasing, Quality Control, Shipping & Receiving, Warehousing
- Retail - Buyer, Operations Manager, Retail General Manager, Retail Sales Manager, Retail Store Manager, Store Planning
- Transportation - Automotive, Light truck and Commercial Trucking
- Creative/Media - Account Manager, Account/Project Director, Production Manager, Project Manager, Advanced training in Power Point presentations
Date of Birth:15th September 1948StatusMarried
Jul 2006 - Present
Commercial Sales Manager
Managed an Oliver retread shop, OTR repair facility and a full service truck shop super center. 36,000 feet of truck shop repair facility in a 5 bay drive through building that included 18,000 feet of warehousing space. Also in charge of sales for medium commercial truck tires and truck retreads. Specializing in OTR purchase and sales throughout the local, United States, and the world markets.
Jan 1977 - Nov 1998
Graham Tire, Inc.
Worked in all capacities starting in 1977 as warehouse manager, accounts payable, accounts receivable, office manager and commercial outside sales from 1982 through 1998. Knowledgeable in auto, light truck, medium commercial truck, farm, retreading, and OTR tires. Especially knowledgeable in Goodyear, Bridgestone, and Michelin tires as well as many minor brands.
Store managerJanuary 1999 to January 2001 Store Manager for the largest commercial store out of a total of 26 in the Midwest. Responsible for every day operation of the truck tire center and retread shop.
Commercial sales January 2001 to July 2006 Commercial outside sales for medium commercial truck tires, retreads, and OTR tires.
1 year Business course with psychology minor
University of Sioux Falls
2 Year Professional Accounting Course
Nettleton Commercial College
Sales training seminars
Participated in every conceivable tire industry seminar and training session over the last 32 years covering auto, light truck, farm fronts and rears, medium commercial, and OTR tires.