St. Jude Medical, Inc., Jacksonville, Florida2006-2015
Recruited to revitalize territory and build credible sales team to deliver new line of products. Drive sales and market share gains of permanent pacemakers, implantable defibrillators, and congestive heart failure devices for this Fortune 500 medical device manufacturer. Manage relationships with physicians, hospital administrations, and clinics.
- Key player in achieving regional sales goals 4 years in a row: the only region in the company to achieve this record.
- Boosted revenue from every hospital in territory – generating over $10 million in revenue – by building pipeline of relationships and sales support to Electrophysiologists implanting cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs) and permanent pacemakers (PPMs).
- Successfully transferred $2 million of annual business and physician relationships to St. Jude on first day with the company.
- Grew pacemaker revenue 27% and defibrillator sales 18% by becoming trusted resource to physicians on cases that did not initially involve devices.
- Improved customer service and sales productivity by overhauling scheduling and resource planning system to handle urgent surgeries and patient issues.