- IBM SOA Reference Architecture and IBM Information Framework (IFW) for Banking domain and Service modelling.
- Service Design, Modeling and developing SOA based solutions integrating disparate internal and external systems mainly CICS, MQ, Webservices, JMS, RMI/IIOP, Cloud, REST based applications.
- Design and delivery of multiple high value projects offering shared reusable business services to multiple clients and programs.
- Provide advisory/consultative expertise to ensure consistent and pragmatic service design and implementations.
- Developing high quality market driven software with strong emphasis on Reliability, Availability, Serviceability and Performance.
Godwin offers over 13 years of experience in the software industry including 8 years within the highly specialized area of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA). He has incorporated concepts around API Management, web services security, mediations, orchestrations, Business Processes for the implementation of Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI) solutions and Business Process Management (BPM).
He is an experienced designer, developer and SOA Architect of BPM solutions through custom and proprietary Business Integration Components. He holds IBM Certifications as a Consultant and Solutions Architect within the WebSphere Business Integration suite of products (BPM 8.5, WMB 8(IIB 9/10), WAS, WPS, WESB, Datapower and Cast Iron appliances). His expertise are in laying out patterns for Message Flows, BPELs, Mediation Flows, Policies, orchestrations and provide technical guidance for Message transformation/Enrichment among diverse systems.
Highly skilled at interfacing with customer and resolving their issues with a quick turnaround time, Godwin has demonstrated success under aggressive project schedules and deadlines. He is flexible, result oriented and adapts to the environment quickly to meet the goals of the product and organisation.
Web services, REST APIs, JAX-WS, WS-Addressing, JAX-RPC, SCA, Swagger, RAML, JSON, WSDL, SOAP, XSLT
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) 7.0/8.0
- IBM Integration Bus 9/10
- IBM Business Process Manager (IBM BPM) 8.x
- IBM Websphere Business Modeler (WBM)
- IBM WebSphere DataPower XI52
- IBM WebSphere Integration Developer (WID): V6.0/7.0
- IBM WebSphere CastIron V6
- IBM Websphere ESB (WESB)
- IBM Rational Software Architect
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server ND V6.1/7.0/8.0/8.5
- IBM Websphere Transformation Extender (WTX 8.X) ITCAM for SOA/Websphere
- Webservices Services Registry and repository (WSRR)
- WSO 2 API Management
- IBM API Management
Rational Unified Process (RUD), Waterfall, IBM SOMA 3.2, Agile(SCRUM)
IBM DB2 UDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Hibernate
Senior Integration/BPM Consultant
- Assist in creating an Open API strategy and implementation of API management solution components using WSO2 API Gateway.
- Upgrade/Migrate processes from Lombardi Teamworks 6.2 to IBM BPM 8.5
- Solutioning, Designing and implementation of Anit Money Laundering Complexity Process for the Bank.
- Document as-is BPMS Solution architecture and advise on the to-be model.
- Automate Process App Deactivation/Activation, snapshot deletion, Toolkit rationalisation.
- Automation testing for UI screens using Robot framework (selenium based product)
- Design/Develop Ajax implementations, Webservices Integration, UCAs for Auto Execution of tasks, Coach Modelling, Firing Boundary Events
- Implement centralized logging and enable Splunk.
- Setup of code review tool using Wombat.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of the services.
- Upgrade of Cast Iron Firmware from CI 5 to CI 7.5.
- Security Certificates Update, LDAP integration, Appliance restore and implementation of orchestrations
RMS (Roads & Maritime Services) Sydney
- Solutioning for automating paper based forms into electronic based forms.
- Implementation of eForms using Frevvo product.
- Integration with RMS AD.
- Implementation of Single sign on for the eForms using Tomcat connector on windows domain
- Provided training for the business users to develop eForms.
- Setting up the framework for logging, Auditing and security.
- Design and implementation of Rest based services.
- Security design for the Rest based services and API implementation.
- Update of Integration services to enable RM6 upgrade.
AUSCOAL SUPERANNUATION Sydney/New Castle
- Install, configure IBM Integration Bus - IIB(WMB V9), MQ Security setup in green fields environment. This is setup for different environments - Development, Testing and Production Environment.
- Design and Development of flows providing advice to the client on best integration practices.
- Active-Active IIB Configuration providing High Availability services(Fault tolerant architecture).
- Produced detailed reference architecture(4 + 1 View), detailed technical design document, Configuration & Administration document, Troubleshoot document and other technical artifacts.
- Developed flows that monitor the services and provide alerts (Email)to the users.
- Developed frameworks for Logging, Auditing , Exception handling.
Application Architect/ Technical Team Lead / SOA Designer
SUNTRUST BANKS (IBM)
- Initiated the start of a Proof of Concept to define and illustrate the overall execution of the end-end implementation of Channel-Link Program from a SOA Perspective. This includes the integration handshakes of Websphere Message Broker and Websphere Integration developer to various SunTrust legacy systems. This includes a pattern for Search and Inquiry services for Customer and Monetary/non-monetary information from the backend systems
- Core member and Model Manager for the Service development process that includes designing the messages, designing the service specification, designing the service provider, designing the service collaborations and generating the WSDL/XSDs using the IBM Information Framework (IFW).
- As a part of IBM Architecture Team for Suntrust SOA Solution Engineering, was responsible for governing how the SOA Services are leveraged by the consumers in integrating with the backend providing systems.
- Architected a design to deliver Enterprise, Business and Application Services to meet unique requirements for the project Deposits Transformation.
- Provided design and architecture for the cloud based solution and responsible for all the interfaces existing between the Suntrust On premise SOA services and Cloud based Salesforce application. This solution includes POC’s using IBM Websphere CastIron which is a product to provide real time integration with Cloud based applications.