MIS Manager/Director of Digital Printing
• Managed and coordinated network operations, IT planning.
• Maintained a local area network for MRP group which included 36 window-based workstations, 3 Mac-based workstations and three servers, both domain and member application, network printers, and associated hardware using Microsoft Windows XP, NT, 2000 Professional and Vista, 2000 Server and Server 2003.
• Installed, configured and updated applications including Intranet Connections, Microsoft Office, Project 2003, Adobe Acrobat 7.0, Print Café, Macola, Outlook, Microsoft Internet Information Server and Veritas Backup Exec.; Supervised the migration from AS400 platform to an updated AS400 platform system.
• Facilitated the migration to a Windows-based system including running Cat5 for entire network including termination of cabling of a 15,000 sq. foot facility.
• Established a DHCP network, set up DNS servers on network for Internet connectivity and networked Macs into Windows network.
• Set up and maintained IP phones for staff use in the
• Designed Web site using Microsoft FrontPage.