I am a second year MBA student at Wake Forest University, Schools of Business, majoring in General Management/Strategy and Operations Management (Six Sigma). As a dynamic leader I bring a balance of leadership skills, creativity, well reasoned judgment, and excellent communication skills, I have many unique and competitive advantages to offer to the industry:
My experience helped me hone my skills in the following areas:
- Strategic Thinking - Enhanced my strategic thinking abilities during my internship by working on developing a new Sales and Operations Planning model for the new plant operations.
- Industry Expertise - Developed enterprise applications for clients in various industries such as Food and Beverage, Chemicals and Life Sciences, sharpening my analytical skills and decision making abilities.
- Project Management - Managed various project cycles, involved with planning, strategizing and resourcing the complete project.
- Lean Thinking - Certified Six Sigma Green belt professional. Expertise of using DMAIC and DFSS methodologies as well as using Minitab.
- Teamwork - Enhanced listening skills, interpersonal communications and result oriented thinking through active participation in work-related teams.
- Problem Solving - Attacked complex and diverse assignments that required troubleshooting and investigating and resolving problems by developing solutions as per the requirements of the client.