Classroom Experience - Michigan State University
As part of the civil engineering capstone project:
- Took traffic counts on an existing signalized traffic network.
- Optimized the signalized traffic network, using SYNCHRO, for 20 year growth by considering combinations of geometries and signal timings.
- Considering pedestrian and vehicular movements, made geometric changes to exisiting roads using AASHTO standards to maximize safety and progression.
- Worked with six others in different fields to provide a final product for presentation.
- Also have taken classes in Construction Management, Introductory Pavement Design, Design of Concrete Structures, and Geometric Highway Design.