GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Created volume planning forecasts and managed worldwide commodity requirements for X86 microprocessors and memory commodity segments generating $1+ billion annual revenues. Orchestrated the development of System X from 1999 launch to current day world class globally integrated supply chain.
- Developed single commodity ownership point from 20 separate points of control split between box-embedded and marketed commodities, streamlining structural efficiency through centralization.
- Produced higher customer serviceability, a 90% decrease in quarter-end unshipped orders, and a 50% order receipt to shipment improvement through new centralized structure.
- Teamed with diverse groups supporting marketing initiatives and technical transitions while balancing affordable levels of inventory and achieving optimal revenue.
- Improved forecast accuracy 15% by implementing detailed commodity reporting that resulted in $26 million decrease in premium expedited freight cost and 60% decrease in supply chain inventory.
- Created efficiencies with evolving Intel X86 microprocessor commodity through creation of three global commodity hubs offering 30% higher forecast accuracy, reduced inventory levels, and increased customer satisfaction.