Senior Technical Education Specialist
Design and develop technical training in support of the Proven Professional Curriculum.
- Responsible for designing and developing technical courseware for EMC's Ionix Software Family. Responsibilities include:
- Curriculum design
- Courseware design, development and delivery
- Forecasting, ordering, and configuring lab equipment
- Managing relationship with vendor contracted to deliver the courses
- Serving as a technical SME
- Participate in test writing workshops in support of the EMC Proven Professional Certification Exams
- Early adopter of EMC’s Social Media platform
- Created an internal weekly round-up of Storage industry blogs and a team to write the round-up. Mentored team to blog effectively
- Evangelist for my organization’s participation on the internal and external Social Media platform
- Piloted Knowledge Worker Competency training series to introduce Education Service personnel to enterprise collaboration tools such as communities, wikis, and RSS feeds
- Corporate blogger, focusing on education.