- Managed professional valet and self-parking operations for Opryland, Embassy Suites, the Renaissance and the Marriott at Vanderbilt.
- Built and managed a team of 28 Guest Service Associates as Valet Chairman for the 2002 Bell South Senior PGA Classic and the 2003 Music City Championship.
I believe this experience transfers directly to the need organizations have concerning how volunteers for special events and employees will be managed, scheduled and compensated.
Sales – I have worked as a sales agent for American General and a Presales Account Manager for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated. I gained valuable experience in sales, marketing and client relationship management. While I am not seeking a purely sales position my experience will be helpful in developing new business as well as dealing with vendors and clients.
Marketing and Public Relations
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee with a BS in public relations and a minor in marketing.
- Created marketing strategies including the development of a dynamic website and a communications campaign utilizing weekly email newsletters and over the top customer service for Nashville Sports Leagues
- Executed Integrated social media marketing campaigns for national accounts
- Coordinated 8 separate sports leagues simultaneously
- Planned social events hosting 300+ people.
My relational skills and my ability to coordinate and organize transfer directly to dealing with vendors, workers and customers to ensure a successful event.
- As Lead Shift Manager for Towne Park at Gaylord Opryland I wrote and developed the training program for the valet department.
- As a Route Specialist for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated I trained new hires in best practices and lead training sessions preparing them obtain their Class A CDL drivers license.
This experience developed my leadership, teaching and management skills in a way I found immensely rewarding.