SALES ACCOUNT EXPERIENCE:
- Twenty years C. Level sales experience within Commercial, HE, K-12, and S&L markets.
- Experience with managing OEM, Reseller, VAR, and Distribution customer accounts.
- Enterprise IT solution sales experience. Hardware, Software, Training, and Technical Services.
- Experienced in market/channel identification, penetration, and new business development.
- Can work independently or as team member in pursue of exceeding sales goals.
- Proven team leader and member, who sets and accomplishes personal and unit goals.
- Career sales professional who takes pride and respect of company management and clients.
SALES ACCOUNT KNOWLEDGE:
- Deploys consultative selling methods.
- Refined and successful prospecting skills.
- Strong research, proposal writing, and presentation skills.
- Successful negotiation knowledge for interacting with C. Level decision makers.
- Uses effective closing techniques.
- Understands importance of total client satisfaction.
- Builds strong client relationships and retains key company accounts.
- Understands all selling cycle phases of the Commercial, Education, and Public Sector markets.
- High expertise of RFP procurement processes and how to win that business.
- Very Knowledgeable of CRM sales account reporting and sales forecasting requirements.
- Expert Computer, Web, and Office Workflow Productivity Trainer.