- Bilingual (English & Spanish), with 12 years of experience in the financial and business fields. Extremely familiar with domestic and International markets and their sundry products.
- Ample experience in the development of trading strategies aimed at improving the financial position of the enterprise and a profound understanding of the expectations and business procedures of multinational corporations.
- Experienced in the handling of Liquidity, Surplus Investment, Operative Cash Flow (Current and Forecast), Cash Flow and Working Capital Analysis; the making, coordination and control of Budgets, as well as Financial Analysis.
- Proven ability in business handling, problem solving and carrying out tasks.I enjoy challenges and thrive under pressure; excellent team leader and motivator.
- The drafting, management and control of the budget of Grupo Omnilife, comprising 30 companies in 18 countries with a total value of $1 billion, with positive results and tighter control.
- The placing of a private issue of Club Deportivo Guadalajara (Chivas) shareholder certificates
- Various “Sale and Lease-Back” transactions--including that of an industrial park--which brought the company working capital.
- The structuring of several bank loans to restructure the Group's liabilities and credit profile.
- The sale of a Boeing Business Jet, which enabled the company to acquire two other airplanes, and their financing as well.
- A number of financial factoring transactions that enabled the company to meet major obligations arising from its strong growth.
- The restructuring and streamlining of the Group's centralized treasury in Mexico, composed of more than 30 companies in various businesses and several different countries.
- Consolidation of a committed, efficient and united team that noticeably improved productivity in its area.
- Opening of the Emerging Markets desk at Caja Madrid, with an operating volume of more than $100 million in its first year.
Jan 2003 - Mar 2008
- Headed the central treasury of the Group in 18 countries.
- Oversaw the budget for the entire Group
Jan 2001 - Jan 2003
Trader of Emerging Markets
- Trader of sovereign bonds of Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
Jan 2000 - Jan 2001
- Promotion and operations of financial products (swaps and forwards)
Jan 1997 - Jan 2000
Trader (FX Market)
- Trader of Mexican Peso forwards, swaps and futures.
Jan 1996 - Jan 1997
Aug 2007 - Aug 2008
Jan 1993 - Jan 1997
Bachelor's in Business Administration
Credit risk of derivatives
Certificate in Currency exchange specialization
Strategies for covering market risk with derivatives
Treasury Management in Latin America