Director, Founder, and Teacher
Gloria Shepard: Mindfulness & Parenting Education
Mindfulness for All Ages
- Teaching a wide range of mindful practices to bring awareness into the present moment with openness through classes, workshops, trainings, and individual/family support,
- Supporting students to integrate mindfulness and emotional self-awareness into their lives,
- Making mindfulness accessible for everyone regardless of previous experience, age, temperament, etc.
- Teaching relational mindfulness with a focus on awareness, acceptance, and insight in the context of family relationships,
- Helping parents to understand their child's development and attachment needs,
Fostering parents ability to balance loving presence with clear leadership to build a safe and healthy family container,
Transforming challenging family patterns with emotional work, awareness, and understanding.
Professional offerings include
Mindfulness Classes & Programs: Mindful practices build awareness, self-regulation, and relational skills.
Parenting Education Classes & Programs: Emotional skills, mindfulness-based self-regulation, and child development combine to help parents create connected, clear, and supportive relationships with children.
Mindfulness-based School Programs for Teachers & Students. Explicit instruction to develop focus,concentration, and self-regulation tools supports school success and social-emotional development.