Our philosophy to career management is definitely not a "cookie cutter" approach. We recognize and appreciate the unique circumstances of each client relative to career, finances, and lifestyle and develop a plan that is consistent with your objectives. We do not offer pre- designed programs with time constraints and structured fees. We do offer a customized approach where you can select from a range of options that are best suited to your individual needs and desires.
Since 1988, Global Resources has been recognized as a premier provider of consulting services supporting individuals facing difficult career challenges. Focused on Career Coaching, Resume Writing, and Outplacement for Executives and Management Professionals our experience spans an array of functions and industries on a world-wide basis with services delivered through certified coaches and industry experts
We believe good luck is what happens when opportunity meets preparation. Are you prepared to take advantage of career opportunities that may arise?" Labor statistics show the average employee will change jobs 7-10 times over the course of their career. Whether you need a new resume or a fresh look to your existing resume, want to improve your on-line presence or engage a thought partner to help guide you through a career transition we can offer you any combination of career solutions to prepare you for your next move.
RESUME AND VISUALCV PREPARATION
- Skillfully developed resumes and/or VisualCV's demonstrating the depth and breadth of your skills and accomplishments
- Cover letters, net-working letters, and thank you letters
- Special interest groups: MBAs and New Graduates, Baby Boomers, Career Changers
Evaluation & Assessment
- Analysis and evaluation of preferences and style help us evaluate career alternatives for you.
- Exploration of a range of options increases insight into personal objectives and reduces the duration of the transition process.
Career Management Coach
- Provides one-on-one coaching focused on career paths, short-term and long-term goals and ovecoming obstacles for success.
- Assists with self-marketing materials including resume and cover letter preparation, VisualCVs, and on-line identity and social media strategies.
- Helps sharpen presentation skills for networking, interviews and video handshakes.
- Offers guidance throughout the negotiation and on-boarding process.
Career Marketing Coach
- Defines objectives type of position, industry, geographic preferences, and salary requirements.
- Manages the job search process through targeted resume distribution to executive recruiters (national and global), conducts mail campaigns, identifies networking opportunities and sources job leads.
- Increases self-confidence through improved visual appearance.
- Conducts style assessment, wardrobe consultation, silhouette and color analysis.
Interested in understanding the language of the boardroom, the duties and responsibilities of a director, due diligence and liaibilities and what boards are looking for and how to qualify?
- As a liaison to the UCLA Anderson School Director Training and Certification Program, you receive a discount to participate in this excellent 2-day program which brings you up-to-date on the regulations and current best practices in corporate governance.
- Upon certification, Global Resources will update your resume, prepare a biography designed specifically for board opportunities and introduce you to executive recruiters who specialize in these placements
Adjunct Career Advisor, MBA Alumni, Berkeley-Columbia Executive MBA, and Evening/Weekend MBA
Liaison for UCLA's Director Education and Certification Program
Member of the Career Management Alliance and a graduate of the Resume Writing Academy
Adjunct Career Advisor, Alumni Career Services
Academy Certified Resume Writer
Adjunct Career Coach and Advisor to Executive MBA Candidates & Alumni and facilitator of career workshops on "Leveraging Your MBA"
Member, Career Directors International