Carolinas District Manager
United Subcontractors, Inc
Hired to develop the Carolinas market for national subcontracting firm beginning with a turnaround of the dysfunctional Charlotte branch and establishment of a template for successful sales and operations throughout the market. The decline of residential construction resulted in a reorganization in September.
- Increased quoting activity 5 fold.
- Implemented a lead management system to identify and approach targeted market in a systematic, measurable process.
- Doubled monthly revenue during tenure.
- Expanded product offering to include all available technologies gaining access to higher value markets
- Improved installed quality and service levels with professional certification program.
From 11/06-6/07 I worked with Ascolese Enterprises, Raleigh, NC under agreement to serve as President of an acquired $ 13 million security electronics manufacturing company. I led the analysis, due diligence and business plan development processes including recruiting sales and operations talent for the turnaround of that company. Despite a signed letter of intent the owners sold the business to another buyer.