Hired as a full-time systems administrator following initial consulting role. Responsible for providing Windows/Linux administration, LAN/WAN/VPN administration, Hyper-V administration. Also manage DNS, DHCP, IIS, MS SQL, Exchange servers. Maintating, upgrading and troubleshoot Active Directory service. Constructing and implementing highly-available Network muti-site scheme based Cisco Network devices. Has mastered deploying and managing ABBYY Flexi Server software.
- Designing, implementing and managing new multi-site Network Scheme.
- Support, update and manage large group of Hyper-Virtualized Windows Servers.
- Responsible for diagnosing & resolving hardware, software & end users problems.
- Involved in company projects. Provide consultation and planing techincal part.
- Providing recommendation for network&server hardware purchase.
- implementing and managing Squid-Proxy with Kerberos authetication.
- Integrate SCOM monitoring service, solving most of issues in whole it-infrastructure.
- Support up to 150 users and 10+ servers.