- Data System Engineer
- System Administrator
- IT Manager
- Strategic Thinker
- Takes ownership
- Goal Focused
- 16 Years in IT
- Extensive Skill Set
- Reliable & Dedicated
- Natural Leader
- Aligns IT data systems with organization needs.
- Improves ROI by reducing waste and leveraging key technologies.
- Great writing and composition skills that produce compelling and detailed documents.
- Builds data systems using best-in-breed enterprise-class products.
- Quick to learn industry-specific principles and always concerned about profitability.
- Successfully builds and maintains key corporate, partner and vendor relationships.
- Security-minded with strong ethics. Knows the value of integrity, honor and reliability.
- Speaker, presenter and trainer for small groups.
- Demonstrated ability to measure risk and act or advise as appropriate.
- Windows XP/7/2003/2008, VMware ESXi 3.5, Novell 3-6, Mac OSX Tiger/Leopard
- Active Directory 2003/2008, Group Policy and Preferences
- Symantec BackupExec 2010/2012, Arcserve, Barracuda, Symantec Ghost Solution Suite
- Exchange 2003/2007, Blackberry Enterprise Server 4/5, GroupWise 4/6, anti-spam filters
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007, Visio, Outlook, PaintShop Pro, DreamWeaver and more apps...
- Product research, evaluation and benchmark testing
- IPv4, DNS, DHCP, NAT, FTP, NTP, SNMP, Ethernet, IPX/SPX, SMTP, POP3, RDP, WSUS
- Symantec and McAfee enterprise anti-virus systems
- Websense and SonicWall content filtering systems
- Cisco, 3com, NetGear and SonicWall firewall and infrastructure devices
- McAfee Data Loss Prevention 9.2 (DLP) endpoint protection and ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
- Dell, HP, IBM, Apple, Zebra, APC and Wyse hardware, Avaya IP Office phone system
- What's Up Gold, SolarWinds, Intuit and SysAid monitoring systems
- DaVinci WMS, SolarSoft aVP (Accelerate), Esko ArtPro and Nexus
- Basic admin skills in SQL and PostGres databases