TKYD - Corporate Governance Association
- Leading the adaptation of the corporate governance best practices in family owned companies, state-owned enterprises, civil society organizations, sport clubs and political parties.
Worked and executed projects with the OECD, International Finance Corporation & Worldbank, Center for International Private Enterprise, United Nations Development Programme, European Union, Development Agencies and related ministries,
Acted as country correspondent and organizational stakeholder to trend setter organizations such as Global Reporting İnitiative, International Integrated Reporting Council, European Confederation of Directors, International Corporate Governance Network,
Conducted national and regional researches with Boston Consulting Group, AT Kearney, Stratejico, Atieh İnternational
Corporate Governance Association of Turkey (TKYD) is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organization supported by 700 individual and 37 corporate members. Following assignments personally had during that period;
United Nations Development Programme, National Programme Coordinator, November 2005 - March 2007.
- Led the "Private Sector and Development Project", assisting the promotion of Global Compact Project and MDG's in Turkey.
- Member of Global Compact Steering Committee from 2005 to 2008, present audit committee member of Global Compact Network Turkey.
CIPE - Center for International Private Enterprise, Project Coordinator and Steering Committee Member, 2006 - Present
- “Effective governance in boardrooms” project executed in 38 cities of Turkey together Chamber of Commerces, Unions and Borsa Istanbul,
- Served as Steering Committee members for "Privatization in Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and Kosova" research report,
- Serving as a Steering Committee member on economic outlook project between Iran, Turkey and Pakistan.
Coordinator of Investor Relations Society (TUYID) October 2008 - May 2009
- Coordinated the establishment of Investor Relations Society of Turkey and established networks locally and regionally.