Consumer Product Marketing Manager
Responsible for defining future direction of Microsoft Learning products and solutions. Identify new opportunities and conduct analysis and presentations to gain internal approvals to implement new initiatives pre- and post-launch. Develop and implement of annual marketing plans that result in sales increases, in a flat growth industry.
Duties & Selected accomplishments:
- Define, develop and deliver online customer experiences including online design, customer journey, usability, application process best practice and benchmarking.
- Drive the development and implementation of online media strategies that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated volume growth and profitability. One such strategy drove incremental sales growth of 6% in markets representing nearly 50% of sales.
- Use customer journey data analysis to identify areas for improvement within existing customer journeys, produce recommendations and project manage implementation
- Launched two, successful brand-building campaigns
- Spearheaded the testing and rollout of Hiring Manager initiative, direct go-to-market program that has resulted in the design of new sales packages and bundles projected to drive annual incremental sales of over $3 million.