Computer Engineering graduate from Santa Clara University. Has strong enthusiasm for entrepreneurship and desire to create.
National Ski Patrol
Certifications: CPR/AED (for professional rescuer), Wilderness First Aid, AMR First Responder.
Associate Applications Engineer
Web applications infrastructure.
Sep 2006Jun 2008
Santa Clara Review
Designed master templates for 150+ page literary magazine using Adobe InDesign CS2.
Implemented web-based content management system to receive, filter, and archive online submissions.
Nov 2003Apr 2008
Northstar at Tahoe
Enjoyed working directly with customers in various capacities:
- Ski instructor
- Village information host
- Rental shop technician
- Assisted with search and rescue efforts
- Administered surveys
- Directed parking traffic, supervised shuttle passengers
- Helped construct and wire temporary winter structures
- Worked in ski check, basket check, lost and found
May 2006Jul 2007
Dakin Technical Consulting
- Logistics firm
- Radio station
- Car dealerships
- Real estate developer
- Accounting firm
- Furniture importer
- Academic psychological research project
- Non-profit organizations
- Non-commercial individuals
- Web design and web-application development
- Stand-alone client application development
- System maintenance
- Shared storage solutions
Feb 2005Jun 2007
SCU Engineering and Business Alliance
Organized events with local students, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists to raise awareness of entrepreneurship on campus.
- Helped raise over $10K in funding from corporate sponsors.
- Implemented website.
- Maintained member communications.
Sep 2004Nov 2006
Santa Clara University
First level of direct hardware and software support for all students and faculty.
Jun 2006Sep 2006
Modified submarine-mounted passive RADAR scanning system HMI; implemented web-based RFID equipment inventory system.