- District Wellness Team Leader/Member 2013-Current: This is a new position in the district. Members work cooperatively to enhance the health and wellness of the entire district. Scheduling fitness and educational classes, evaluating district needs and proving information to staff are some of the responsibilities of a team leader.
- Kent State University Clinical Faculty Member 2006-Current: Work collaboratively with Kent State University faculty on workshops, presentations, and also provide valuable field experiences for our teacher candidates.
- OAHPERD Memeber, Ohio Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance 1996- Current: Created and presented best practices in physical education alone and in collaboration with teaching peers.
- PE in a Flash Member: We are a group of Physical Education teachers that work closely with Kent State University in providing ideas to other Physical Education teachers in Northeast Ohio area. Our goal is to share ideas with as many Physical Education teachers as possible. http://peinaflash.weebly.com/
- Aurora Physical Education Department Chair 2000-2013: Provided instructional leadership to the department in implementing the adopted Course of Study. Worked cooperatively with the community, administration, teachers, and students to successfully fulfill district and departmental goals and objectives.
- North East Ohio Education Association Workshop Host/Presenter
2006: "Moving" Into School Wellness Policy and Practice Presented this workshop at the STATE level as well as Local level
2007: Survival Strategies for Inclusion: Autism and Beyond
2008: Don't Sweat the Standards: Elementary and Secondary Health, Wellness, and Nutrition Standards in Physical Education and the Classroom
2009: PE Tricks I
2010: PE Tricks II
2011: Game On: Games and Activities That Correlate to the Standards.
2013: iPE: From Hardware to Software. How to Use Technology in PE.
- Wellness Policy Committee 2005: Worked cooperatively and collaboratively with the district and community to establish wellness guidelines and procedures related to foods and beverages, communication with parents about food offerings, evaluating the need for a breakfast program, consider meal time schedules, nutritional values and sales of vending foods and beverages.