Associate - Intern
GE Capital - E finance
- Worked on a project using Six Sigma along with process analytical tools like process flow chart, swing line process maps, fish bone diagram, project charter and Soft systems methodologies for analysing, identifying and recommending improvement arenas within the management reporting process.
- Improvised and automated the process reducing the work load of 2 FTEs resulting in 18000 pounds of cost savings to the process.
- Succeeded in exceeding employers expectations on the project deliverables and hence was granted a 3 month extension for implementing the proposed recommendations.
- Tested new implementations for Business objects (Reporting tool), Cognos and prepared training documents for the same.
- Coordinated, verified and granted users across 15 countries access rights to their systems.
- Analysed management reports for 7 countries in order to synchronise and streamline business performance measures for automating the reporting process.