- Member of an association (Arc en Ciel) helping French couples to adopt children in Brazil and Colombia.
- Hobby : genealogy
International Finance Director, with experience in Electronics and Automotive industries.
- Married, three children (9, 12 & 13 years old)
- Languages : French native
Jul 2009 - Present
Automotive Exteriors Finance Vice President
Jun 2007 - Jun 2009
Group Controlling Responsible
Producing all financial analysis, organizing the monthly closing, budgets and forecasts for the complete group (Sales of 12 biliions Euros), with a team of 4 people.
- Main achievement on-going: implementation of global standard analysis tools and participation of Finance function reorganization.
Mar 2006 - Jun 2007
Seating South Europe Customer Division Controlling Director
Dealing with Sales and Project activities (Sales of 1,6 billion Euros).
- Main missions :
-> providing an efficient controlling organization for projects (car-seats projects  being developed or being acquired ).
-> giving to the management a consolidated analysis axis of the results per brand/product together with recommendations to improve them.
-> supporting the Sales and Purchasing functions in a volume decrease and raw material price increase environment.
- Main achievement: Program finance functions (controlling & costing) restructuring.
Oct 2003 - Mar 2006
Seating PSA Division Controlling Director
In charge of the largest Division of the Group (Sales of 1,2 billion Euros), including two different areas of responsibility : the manufacturing (8 Just In Time plants in Europe) and the projects (7 projects in development).
- Main missions :
-> provide the management with all needed financial analysis and recommendations (as member of the division management board.
-> manage a team made of 5 people in staff and about 5 program controllers.
-> animate the sites (Just In Time) controllers’ network.
- Main achievement: all semi-annual budgets achieved across the period.
Jan 2002 - Oct 2003
Operations & Packard Bell brand Controller
The Operations were made of Manufacturing (2 PC assembly plants in France and Scotland), Purchasing, Engineering, Service & Support and IT. The Packard-Bell brand weighed a sales turnover of 1 billion Euros (subsidiaries in 7 European countries).
- Main achievement: contribution to costs reduction and Working Capital improvement (inventories reduced by half).
Jul 2000 - Jan 2002
In charge of the administrative merge of Auxonne plant (closed in July 2000) and the Genlis one (receiving 400 employees, its total headcount raising up to 1100 people).
Controller of the incoming activities (manufacturing of numerical decoders and TV modules). Sales turnover: 300 million Euros.
- Main achievement: successful integration on Genlis site of the new activities.
Aug 1997 - Jul 2000
In charge of an electron guns plant in Belo-Horizonte (Brazil). Heading Controlling, Accounting, IT and Cash management for this plant of 600 employees, invoicing around 30 million Euros a year.
- Main achievement: costs reduction allowing the plant to survive when a restructuring plan was forecasting its shut-down.
1994 - 1997
Deputy of the Tubes & Displays Division Controller
In charge of consolidating the results, the Budgets & Forecasts of a Division manufacturing & selling Colour Picture Tubes (sales above 1,2 billion Euros).
- Main achievement: internal benchmark mission between the plants of the Division (11 plants located in Europe, USA and Latin America).
1992 - 1994
Export Sales Company Controller
In charge of the operational controlling of this company exporting TV sets (sales of 60 million Euros).
- Main achievement: cleaning of the Receivable balance amounting more than one year of sales.
Feb 1989 - 1992
In the Audio Europe Division, with sales amounting 140 million Euros. In charge of consolidating the results of 11 subsidiaries located in Europe and Asia.
- Main achievement: consolidated results calculated per product.
Sep 1984 - Jul 1987
Three years of Business School scolarship, including intense associative activities.