Instrumentation & Control Engineer
CB&I Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Engineering, selection, procurement and commissioning of instrumentation and control system in accordance with client specifications meeting all necessary national and international regulations and standards.
- Liaise with instrument vendors, clients, construction team, other engineering disciplines and relevant regulatory bodies to clear all technical issues during engineering and construction.
- Prepare key engineering deliverables including execution plan and schedules, instrument specifications, datasheets, requisitions, technical bid evaluations, close out reports etc.
- Supervise and support design team in 3D model review and preparing key design deliverables including MTO, cable and tube schedules, loop wiring drawings, instrument index, layout drawings etc.
- Ensure health, safety and environment requirements are met. Identify areas of improvement and provide the necessary inputs to management.
- Supervise, support and mentor other junior engineers in the team as required.
- Mariner Platform Topsides for Statoil in U.K North Sea
- 3 Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Topsides project for Petrobras and MODEC
- Cidade de Itaguai MV26
- Cidade de Mangaratiba MV24
- Cidade de Sao Paulo MV23
- Longford Gas Conditioning Project for Exxon, Australia
- Hides Gas Conditioning Plant (HGCP) for Exxon, Papua New Guinea