Head Logistics & SCM :Location-Nasik
Everest Industries Ltd
• Develops supply chain strategy that supports and meets company strategy, company performance objectives and customer expectations
• Maintains routines to ensure delivery of core supply chain metrics in terms of cost and service
• Minimizes company risk and maintains compliance in area of environment, health, and safety (EH&S)
• Responsible for the developing, documenting, and executing a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategic plan (nationally & globally) & drive optimal customer service and profitability.
• Manage and optimize a global supply chain logistics network with multiple distribution centers.
• Ensuring all regulatory and compliance measures are met within national & global guidelines.
• Identify and implement best in class of Wellness Management Line, infrastructure suitable to the scope and size of the business along with disciplines that underlie a supply chain operation.
• Developing implementation of distribution best practices such as systems integration and optimization, inventory control, demand planning, and SKU(Store Keeping Unit) optimization.
• Drive operational excellence and best practices across the network reducing cost more than 5% per year
• Managing Export document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations, Stocking & Ebidding.
• Counsel clients on matters like tariffs, insurance, and quotas
• Consulting & coordinating with custom agents to ease passage of shipments through customs & clients to reduce duties & taxes levied.
• Tender raising & vendor development & management.
• Regulating & checking other activities as mentioned.
Ø Maintain Stocks Master Data Base with all detailed information.
Ø Identify fast moving stocks and plan & maintain the availability of the same at all times.
Ø Identify slow moving and non moving stocks with distributors & retrieve the same.
Ø Preparation of Goods Received Note (GRN).
Ø Study Stock Flow and planning of Inventory.
Ø Provide support to Accounts & Finance Department for stock related matters & during Audits.
Ø Preparation of monthly physical and consignment stock reports for the Director.
Ø Maintenance of Manual Stock Registers, invoice files, etc
Ø Full control of Stock Logistics, courier service selection & arrange the consignments delivery to the party on time etc., Smooth transportation of stocks to Hospitals and Distributors.
Ø Check PO received from Distributors, for its accuracy and completeness, fulfillment of eligibility before making the respective supplies..