Present Position: System & Network Administrator
Assigned responsibility for the supervision and management of Systems & Network related activities on Al Haramain Perfumes Mfg & Oudh Proc L.L.C.
- Ensures a positive work environment and awareness by all staff in the office, especially IT department. Co-operate with office staff and try to solve their problem related with Systems & Networking.
- Analyze, log, track and complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, server and application to meet business needs.
- Maintained all servers, PC's, workstations and printers.
- Configuration & managing routers & switches.
- Implementing, Administrating group policy and deploying software, Administrating security with group policy.
- Installing and commissioning, Managing disk space, user profile creation & user rights management, create and maintenance local area network, create and maintenance domain controller, setup and maintenance printer, Wi-Fi network etc.
- Installation, Configuration, managing and troubleshooting of networking based on windows 2003 network infrastructure.
- Worked with DBA team on Oracle Portal SSO/Site Minder configuration.
- Co-ordinate hardware and software installations and upgrades to ensure work are performed in accordance with company policy. Recommends resolutions to complex matters of significance and co-ordinate the implementation of the approved course of action.
- Routing related tasks included providing Cisco router configuration and change management, providing technical support for Cisco Router configurations and installation. Configuring IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP. Configuring routing policy for BGP. Configuring bridging technologies.
- Configuring static NAT, dynamic NAT, inside Global Address Overloading, TCP overload distribution, Overlapping Address Translation.
- Co-ordinate and troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems:document system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommend course of action and implement as approved.
- Co-ordinate testing upgrade and configuration of system files and services. Ensure changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Utilize standard corporate tools to record changes, service requests and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Supervised backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Run and configure network cables, troubleshoot connectivity issues, and configure other related issues.
- Disassembled, relocated, and reassembled computers and peripherals.