ITIL (V3 Foundation)
ITIL (V3 Foundation)
More than 10 years solid technical experience in design, deployment, support, and enhancement of various ITInfrastructures and systems implemented all over the Asian Region to support both tactical and strategic objectives of a multi-national risk consulting and Insurance/Reinsurance Broking Firm.
A team player and always finds a way to get the job done properly or if not quickly suggests an acceptable workaround given a situations' constraints and objective.
Strives to establish a very good working relationships with customers, end-users, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Active Directory
- VMWare vSphere
- Storage Area Networks
- Microsoft Exchange
- Citrix XenApp, RDP
- LAN / WAN Technologies
- Servers/Desktop Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Trendmicro Antivirus Suite
- IP PBX (VOIP) Phone systems
- IT Security
- Windows, Linux OS
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Windows scripting
- Checkpoint Firewall & VPN
- ISA , MS Proxy servers
- Barracuda Antispam
- VBscript, PHP, perl scripts
- MS SQL, MYSQL
- IIS / Apache web servers
- Evaluation, implementation of Regional IT technical projects covering 9 countries around Asia
- Extensive experience in actual Disaster Recovery exercises
- Lead or Assisted in various sensitive IT Security tasks accross Asian region
- Has successfully represented Asia in few global IT collaboration tasks or projects involving Active Directory and Exchange Services
- Manage various vendor and service provider relationships.
- Evaluated, Implemented and maintain Servers and Storage Virtualization technologies across Asia
- Evaluated, Implemented and maintain Citrix XenApp with two-factor authentication using hardware and mobile phone tokens
- Implemented and maintain IP PBX systems
- Evaluated, Implemented and maintains Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Enterprise 32 and 64 bit versions
- Evaluated, Implemented and maintains Microsoft Forefront UAG Server's DirectAccess remote access technology
- Traveling within Asia is required for major technical implementation, technical audit and major systems failure.
- Implementation of Regional IT technical projects.- Maintain, monitor and implement the Regional Standards on desktop, servers, virus protection, standard operating procedures, computer security, DR procedures through out Asia with or without the help of local IT / Operation staff.- Maintain, monitor and implement the connectivity of MS Exchange service, Antivirus, AntiSPAM, RightFax service and Internet.- Maintain, monitor and implement regional network (local area and wide area), firewall, VPN connection, terminal/Citrix servers.
- Ensure that the Data of the production servers are properly backup to tapes and offsite accordingly.- Provide 2nd Level technical support to Asia with extended support for critical problem. - Provide 1st Level technical support to Regional IT and JLT Asia staff.- Traveling within Asia is required for major technical implementation, technical audit and major systems failure.
- Exposed in multi-national Life and Non-life insurance broking business operations
- Deployed IT systems, servers, and networks in Cebu, Davao, Makati city offices.
- Was asked to join an project team for Hong Kong Office's IT project related to office/server room relocation
- Involved or implemented in various IT projects involving Windows 2000, HP-UX, Ingres Database, CA Antivirus, Fax, MSMail, MS Exchange 5.5
- Provided 1st level support to all staff in Makati, Cebu, and Davao offices (on-site and remote IT support) for Windows 95, MS Office, MS Access VB scripts/reports, MSOutlook, Rightfax, In-House Broking Application, Citrix, PCAnyhere.
- Developed a third party interface between PICLAN based Point of Sale System and Platinum GL software to batch online upload branch sites data to head office eliminating the need for manual entry.
- Deployed the PICLAN based Point of Sale and Inventory systems to all branches.
- Lead a team to install the Local Area Network infrastructures to all branches.
- Installed and managed Windows NT 4.0 Servers, PC and Network troubleshooting, provided antivirus technical support
- Exposed in the Department Store and Grocery retailing and warehousing business operations