After my study at the Technical University of Vienna I entered Siemens AG Ö;sterreich. During my career at Siemens I always applied for new fields of interest and didn’t stick to one job. Thereby I could gain a lot of technical and management experience in many areas of Telecommunication and Information Technology as you can see in my attached CV. Currently I am running a business segment in the Enterprise Networks division of about 80 employees in Austria and the CEE-region.
Being responsible for a business segment I have to meet many requirements, e.g.
- Strategy: goals, business strategy, portfolio management, anticipating market development
- Offers: financial calculations, business cases, risk-management, claim management
- Projects: project- and crisis management, controlling (time, budget, quality)
- Consulting: for service and sales, active participation in offer and roll-out processes
- Product Management support: system engineering, feasibility studies, change requests
- Financial: profit and loss responsibility
Organizational requirements are for instance
- Management and development of subsidiaries in CEE
- International personnel development and administration
- Implementation, tailoring and optimization of processes, control and supervision
- Management and controlling of external companies and Service Level Agreements
- Representation of our organization for customers and partner companies
As well there is always the need to anticipate and analyze situations and act quickly and pro-active, e.g. by developing scenarios with win-win solutions together with the involved parties. I have plenty of experience in project management and in the coordination of multiple projects and/or organizations. I was always able to set up good personal networks within the organization, our partners and customers. For instance it is absolutely essential to take an active part in business strategies of Product Management, in Sales and Service activities and thereby to ensure the successful future economic development of the own organization.