Cumulative GPA: 3.740 /4.0
Dean’s List (4 Semesters)
Habitat for Humanity
March 2007 – Present
A Christian organization that helps build simple, decent, affordable house for underprivileged
• Participated in building three homes in Biloxi, Mississippi
during Spring Break that aided in the Hurricane Relief efforts.
• Actively participated in improving the quality of local
community through volunteering to work on Habitat Houses
and community help days (Hire-a-Habitator). These events
offered able student bodies to assist in the
manual labor required to complete designated tasks.
September 2007 – May 2009
A campus organization dedicated to securing and administering monies to eligible students in pursuit of a quality education.
• Nominated by peers for Presidency as a result of my
dedication, passion, and enthusiasm for this organization and
• Almost doubled previous year’s membership by developing
the idea of using a grassroots approach.
• Perfected selection process for Commencement Speaker
and Scholarship Applicants, to address the low number of
applicants, by interviewing experts in the field of public
speaking and recreating the evaluation criteria.
• Helped co-plan Backyard BBQ, a Homecoming celebration
that is intended to connect the campus and community.
Study Abroad: St. Mary’s University College
Fall Semester 2009
• Spent a semester abroad studying in London, England.
• Learned about a new culture and how to succeed in a different environment.
Italy: Campus Travel Trip
5 day trip to Italy, visiting different cities and experiencing the culture.
• I was able to gain my first international experience on this trip, and it changed my
• This experience helped me in my decision to study abroad next semester in