VP of Product, Education Solutions
Apollo Education Group
VP of Product, Education Solutions responsible for overall product strategy & development including the global roadmap for Education Solutions within Apollo Tech for all Apollo institutions world-wide.
- Managing a diverse set of product management teams including Learning Platforms, Content Strategy, Mobile, Student Services & Portals, Enablement Systems, and Enterprise Product Services to deliver a global portfolio of over
- Delivered high-quality HLC-compliant learning outcomes assessment tracking solution and Research Centers Site solution resulting in HLC taking University of Phoenix off Notice status.
- Launched 3 Self-Service products: Application Center, Financial Plan Management, including a proprietary financial recommendation engine and calculator; Academic Plan to provide transparency and help guide students to select better financial plans for their education.
- Guided company to save over $2M in projects including transfer to MS365 from Google and other projects.
- Delivered over 30 high-value products and projects including classroom/curriculum releases, mobile, tablet, global enterprise stack configurations, SRM (Salesforce) and UCP, with a Product Management staff of 35, UX team of 12, and supported by a 300 person engineering team including architects, engineers and QA professionals.