A fashion stylist and designer based in London. With over five years of experience working with brands such as Armand Basi, Paper London, Jenny Packham, Hunter, Harrods and more. I have a broad background in the fashion industry in areas as a digital stylist, editorial, personal styling, designer, marketing and business.
Oct 2015 - Present
Jungle Magazine, London, UK
- Collaborating with clients, photographers, art director and makeup artist to come up with the visual concept for each project. Proposing ideas for the new stories in upcoming editorials in the magazine.
- Contacting and keeping a good relationship with the PR agencies. Choosing the right clothes and accessories for each story and also making arrangments for returns.
Sep 2015 - Present
Spring Studios, London, UK
- Digital stylist including model, flats and still-life for Marks & Spencers and Tom Ford. Styling Women, Mens, kids and accesories to accurately represent the brand, focusing on, understanding and capturing the specific details that make each product unique.
- Working closely with the Marketing, visual and sales team ensuring the product is consistently achieving standards of the brand.
Sep 2015 - Present
Hungry Tigger, London, UK
- Digital stylist including still-life, mannequin and model sets for the following brands, Mulberry, Hugo Boss, Tom Ford, Mary Katrantzou and many more.
- Working closely with photographers to produce high quality images for their clients. Ensures the product is consistently achieving standards of each brand. Constantly researching trends, online imagery, competitors ranges, magazines, shops, visual.
Aug 2015 - Present
Jan 2014 - Aug 2015
I heart studios, London, UK
- Working as a womenswear and menswear stylist within a Harrods studio team. Styling a rail of 35 samples with complete outfits including accessories and presenting to Styling Director for approval on a daily basis.
- Developing knowledge of designers, brands, trends, magazines, street style. Casting, booking and co-ordinating models with senior stylist.
- Working with photographers and models delivering all online brand imagery according to house standards.
- Arranging high quality Still life imagery within a studio team with clients such Harrods, Hunter, Nicholas kirkwood, harvey nichols..
Jan 2014 - Nov 2014
Marina de Magalhae’s, London, UK
- Assisting stylist for editorial. Creating moodboards with trend inspirations. Selecting the most suitable clothes and accesories creating looks depending on the magazine/client.
- Contacting PR agencies, designers and retailers. Creating spreadsheets of image selects, looks and product shoots.
- Magazines work for Pause, The Mark Mag, Schön!, Nylon Mexico, Volt Café...
Feb 2013 - Jan 2014
Jenny Packham, London, UK
- Offering a one to one personal styling experiene to private clients whilst giving recommendations and personal advice helping to find the most suitable look for the right occasion and project the best image adapted in their personalities.
- Being involved with the Visual mmerchandising in the shop. Demonstrating product knowledge on the brand and having an awareness of Fashion and trends. Attending sales meetings, conferences, catwalks and events.
- Overseeing deliveries and ordering, managing and taking out stock.
- Providing high customer service standards in order to achieve targets and maximise sales.
Aug 2013 - Jan 2014
Savannh Barthrope, London, UK
- Assisting with editorial, advertising and celebrities styling. Taking and active role in the creative process via researching trends, doing moodboards, shopping, assisting in events, blogging and social media.
- Preparing all facets of a pre shoot and shoot days. Dressing models, steaming, picking up and returning styling pieces in PR agencies and
designers showrooms, shoppings.
Nov 2012 - May 2013
Paper London, London, UK
- Developing womenswear designs by hand and by computer using Illustrator and photoshop. Sourcing fabrics, trims, and embellishments materials. Trends research, creating moodboards and cad presentations. Visiting to the manufactures in England and overseeing production.
- Assisting stylist on campaigns and shoots.
- Organizing the showroom and helping to sell in the pop up stores. occasional. Assisting to sell and presenting the collection in London Fashion week and fairs trade.
Oct 2010 - Nov 2012
Armand Basi, Markus Lupfer creative director, Barcelona Spain
- Developing of women and Mens shoes designs from concept through finished product. Developing computer design sketching, CAD presentations and spec sheets. Sourcing, selecting and buying materials, heels and trims.
- Visiting key trend fairs and cities for research and shopping Paris, Milan, London, NYC.
- Traveling overseas for sampling and supervisiing in multiple factories in Portugal, Spain and China. Making prototype corrections and confirming final samples.
- Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams to ensure the designs suits the customer, market and price points.
- Attending sales conventions with buyers selecting the best products for each country.
Sep 2010 - Nov 2011
M.A.— Fashion Industry Management & Design
Design School ESDI-Barcelona
Sep 2008 - Jul 2010
B.A.— Fashion Design
Coolhunting, Central Saint Martins, London (summer 2015)
Fashion Design and Communication, Central Saint Martins, London (summer 2014)
Fashion media styling I I, London Fashion College, London (easter 2014)
Fashion media styling I , London Fashion College, London (summer 2013)
Spanish, Catalan: Native speaker
English: Advanced level
Proficient in Illustrator CS4, Photoshop CS4, Microsoft Office Applications (Mac & PC)