Compliance and Reporting Specialist: I Oversee implementation of 66 projects with a value of about USD 100million from a variety of donors (Including governments, UN Agencies, Private individuals and other organizations) across the globe.
World Vision Uganda
- I follow up Project Managers on issues of compliance highlighted in the detailed implementation plans, budgets, and donor regulations.
- I facilitate the smooth start-up of new grants
- I support the end-of-project processes and ensure that they are compliant to specific donor requirements.
- I ensure timely reporting, compilation and fine tuning of professional reports
- I ensure documentation and sharing of best practices and success stories to donors and National Office
Integration Champion Role
- I facilitate programme integration of grants in the World Vision Uganda Programme Structures and provide guidance and support matrix reporting relationship of grants staff to compliance and reporting team.
- I lead processes related to roll out of grants management and donor regulations training for Regional Operation Managers, Program Managers, sector and technical specialists.
Donor Relations Role
- I ensure good communication with and represent WVU to Support Offices, Donors, key NGOs partners and Governmental Departments.
- I take lead in developing a strategy for cultivating and strengthening existing donors, support offices and other stakeholder relationships.
Program Management Role
- I also provide day to day project management supervision for Kampala based grants staff (AIM, Innovation Fund-Malaria etc).
- I supervise and build capacity of staff of the compliance and reporting unit.