SR. DIGITAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- Identified pain points in the analytics report delivery and introduced new product feature enhancements to eliminate report errors achieving
98% accuracy. –ProviderPay - Zions Bank/McKesson - Healthcare IT (Kroger, Safeway, ACME, Kmart, SEG, Albertsons)
- Conducted A/B testing to maximize production efficiency and UX. Increased user engagement by 25%. –Equiscript - Healthcare IT
- Completed development and global market launch of cutting-edge SaaS solution for the Distributor Engineering portal, accelerating transaction-processing time from 24 hours to less than 1 minute while meeting compliance codes. –TT Electronics - Aerospace & Defense
- Implemented an Agile ideation plan to streamline development. Saved an overall cost of $600K. – TT Electronics
- Led the development of a mobile social media app that provides students with the ability to build a LinkedIn focused profile and communities
as well as interfacing (API) with Google classroom, google apps, MS Dynamics via mobile devices.– bio - Social Media Mobile App
- Spearheaded the development of a new web product portal and a CRM inquiry system boosting web orders leading customer acquisition to
3:1 (LTV:CAC) which resulted in more than $350K sales revenue in 2019 - (2018 and previous = 0 revenue). –Apollo Seeds - Ecommerce
- Ensuring products met or exceeded client expectations. Excelled at gathering feedback and requirements; communicating needed changes to the development team; and overseeing seamless, high-quality rollouts to an on-time and on-budget conclusion.
- Developing a deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders; evangelized the product vision and built trust
by maintaining an accurate and achievable roadmap.
- Implement SABSA Framework Methodologies to ensure SAAS platforms met all cybersecurity safety-net, compliance, and GDPR privacy
regulations before go live.
- Gathering intelligence from stakeholders and end-users to define successful storyboards and usable product solutions.
- Communicating with vendors to negotiate improved pricing, lead times, product quality, and delivery.
- Engage using the Zachman Framework to communicate the requirements easily to all cross-functional teams and stakeholders, streamline
processes, and ensure deadlines are met within the allocated budget.
- Designing and executing A/B testing to drive product development using data and metrics.
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and specialized business analysis using Zachman Framework in collaboration with the sales team.
- Following emerging technology, consumer, and societal trends for prospective product enhancement or expansion.