Led over fifty-six in-house IT professionals (Product Managers, Directors, Developers, Project Managers, Business
Analysts, Infrastructure) and three offshore teams.
• Overhauled, planned, architected and designed a vast line of new products to launch in Q4 2017, 2018.
• Defined the products and services roadmap 2020.
• Introduced product documentation and data process mapping.
• Designed and managed the UI/UX, system architecture and data mining and development of the various products.
• Expanded the BI tools and advanced analytics adoption through creative methods for data mining to support new services.
• Overlooked a staff of fifty-six in-house IT Developers and managed outsourced teams working on Agile methodologies and
• Established and trained a team of Product Managers to become SMEs of their respective products.
• Collaborated with the marketing and sales department to sell and market the new product features and offerings.
• Orchestrated the product launch and market intro.
• Introduced value-added services to expand the rate of return per client in horizontal and vertical markets.
- Split billing (Dual Bucket and Mixed use)
- Cumulus 4.0 (Contract Pharmacy, Eligibility, Virtual inventory, SYNC)
- Specialty Pharmacy (Cardinal, CVS, inhouse)
- Central fill
- Cash card ( PBM Medimpact & Envision)
- Other opportunities with Cardinal in inventory swell retention and backorder management.
- R&D new services
- Restructured the pricing strategies
- Did market analysis in counter markets, build tools to visualize our BI & KPI's
- Introduced value-added services to expand the rate of return per client horizontally and vertically